Sunday, August 10, 2008

My little man turns 2 tomorrow!!







I can't even believe it has been two years already. At this moment 2 years ago I was starting to have contractions, but for some reason was trying to sleep through them. I had walked literally 6 miles earlier in the day trying to get things moving, to no avail. Of course, when I was too exhausted to want to do anything other than sleep, the real thing started. I think I called my mom around midnight to come and stay with Jacob and DH & I headed to the hospital around 2 am. Nicholas was born at 7:25 am on 8/11/06.






He was SO much fun today too...which was a nice break of the crabby 2's. I hope tomorrow is the same, since I'm taking both he and his big brother (who is 4 years old) to the zoo. The weather is supposed to cooperate at least. YAY.






I'll try to find a couple of my favoriate pics of Nick and post them below. I have to admit they aren't that recent, since I REALLY need to download the camera!!






No comments: