Sunday, December 28, 2008

The dreaded belly pics




Since we still haven't told my family that we are PG, I thought I'd post a few picture here. Pretty pathetic of me that I was feeling so badly at 6 weeks I never took any pictures. There is quite a difference between weeks 4 and 8, though. YIKES. I started this pregnancy a little heavier too, so I guess I better just get used to it. I think I was around 146 pounds this time. With Jacob I started at 143 pounds (more muscle, less fat), with Nicholas is was WAY too skinny at 134 pounds (too much stress). If you want to see the other pictures they are on our family website (which honestly hasn't been touched in a year and a half because I need the new version of FrontPage for our computer with Vista (BOO). http://www.jbgresham.net/. Sign-in: guest, password: gresham88.




No comments: